Well Service in Butler County, KS
Since 1905, Flint Hills Windmill & Well Pump has provided well service, water line installation and repair, pump, and plumbing services to customers throughout Butler County, KS, and adjacent counties. We have the expertise to not only complete the job in an efficient manner but to do it right the first time. If you need water systems service, give us a call and see why we’ve been in business for more than a century!
Well, Pump and Line Services, Done Right
Running water is something we take for granted until it’s no longer available. Then, we realize just how important it is! At Flint Hills Windmill & Well Pump, we’ve understood just how essential clean, safe potable water is for more than a century, because we’ve taken to the task of keeping it running for customers throughout the area. From water and sewer line services, to pump installation and service, to general well service in Butler County, KS, we handle your water systems in every capacity to make sure they’re always providing you with the water you need. We do thorough, quality work and we do it quickly and correctly, to always give our customers the finest possible results.
When you call us for well installation or well pump repair in Butler County, KS, you’re putting the integrity of your water system in the capable hands of professionals with more than 100 years of proven experience. We don’t just solve problems: we prevent them from happening again. Thanks to our extensive experience and expertise, we’re able to work with any water system—from wells and pumps to fountains and ponds—delivering results that speak for themselves. We even offer an extended warranty on the work we do because we’re sure it’s the best possible. Give us a call today for anything involving water systems and get the results you demand.
- In business since 1905, we have more than a century of expertise behind us and a long history of proven results and satisfied customers.
- We offer an extended warranty of 5 years on all of the work we perform. The products we carry also have manufacturer warranties to make sure you’re getting maximum value.
- We use only proven products in all of the work we do, from reputable manufacturers like Flowise, Groundfos, Pentair, Kaneka, Aermotor and more.
- We service wells and pumps in just about any capacity you may need, and can also seal wells to KDHE standards or reactivate previously decommissioned wells.
- Our business is fully licensed and insured, and we’re proud to be a state licensed water contractor.
Reliable Water Services
When it comes to water systems services—wells, pumps, treatment and more—nobody does it better than Flint Hills Windmill & Well Pump. Contact us today for service.
We offer Plumbing, Well Services, Septic Services, and Waterline Repair services to the following areas:
- Butler County, KS
- Leon, KS
- Chase County, KS
- Sedgwick County, KS
- Cowley County, KS
- Andover, KS
- Augusta, KS
- Benton, KS
- Bloomington, KS
- Beaumont, KS
- Bois d’ Arc, KS
- Brainerd, KS
- Cassoday, KS
- Chelsea, KS
- Douglass, KS
- Elbing, KS
- El Dorado, KS
- Latham, KS
- Potwin, KS
- Prospect, KS
- & the entire state of Kansas